Infrared picture heater “Pop Art 5” – 750W
With a TENCALOR picture heater you can combine decoration, ambience and effective heating. The pictures are printed on special canvas using a modern process. You can order your infrared picture heating with or without frame and also with indirect LED lighting in “cold white”, “warm white” and “colour” with individual color settings!
You can also provide your infrared heater with a picture with your own design – you can read here in our FAQ’s which data we need for this and how the production runs!
Your TENECALOR picture heater is available in three different versions, depending on the size of the room to be heated – 450 Watt for rooms up to approx. 12m², 600 Watt for rooms up to approx. 20m² and 750 Watt for rooms up to approx. 28m².
Infrared heating systems have the great advantage over conventional systems that they do not heat up the air and thus whirl it up, but directly heat up objects and walls in the room. This creates a completely different, more pleasant feeling of warmth. In addition, the air we breathe is not polluted by dust particles, which means that these heating systems are also very suitable for allergy sufferers!
Product details infrared image heater “Pop Art 5” – 600 W
- Output – 600 W
- Voltage – 230 V, 50 Hz
- Dimensions – WxHxD: 90 x 60 x 4 cm
- Weight – ca. 6,5 kg
- Surface – Aluminium white, powder coatet
- Picture print on canvas
- Rear – galvanised metal
- Cable length – 190 cm
- Operating temperature – 40° C – 35° C
- Safety shutdown on overheating
- Protection class IP 42
- CE mark
IMPORTANT: Our heaters have the power outlet on the right side! If you want to have the connection on the left side please note in the order process!
Your image heater is specially made for you and is therefore excluded from exchange.
Advantages of your infrared image heater Pop Art 5
- Pleasant ambience due to high-quality pictures
- The heater is not perceived as heater
- Individual design options
- The heated environment becomes immediately warm
- Works excellently even with poor external insulation
- Consistent heat distribution in the room
- Reduces humidity and thus prevents the formation of mould
- No heat loss due to heating of the air